With our patented technology we can fabricate submicrostructures on 3D macro (Planar and non-planar, curved) optics to obtain new optical effects and functionalities. This leads to numerous innovative applications, for example in
- image processing sensors
- machine vision
- motion control systems
The combination of different optical functions on one single element can contribute significantly to
- miniaturization of optical components
- better integration into systems
- at lower cost.
We can offer our customers:
- Modelling: Optical design of one or more novel complex 3D optical components based on the concept of micro on 3D macro’.
- Additive manufacturing of 3D macro elements by 3D-printing
- Mastering: Efficient fabrication of (sub-) microstructures on top of non-planar surfaces on a centimetre scale by means of mask-less laser lithography
- Rapid prototyping: low-cost fabrication of a highly precise optical 3D sample (plastic optical element made of only one material with a surface roughness Ra~ 5 nm) by vacuum resin casting for quick and flexible testing and implementing design changes